With a recent IDC report claiming that 75% of Europe's workforce will be mobile by 2018, your business needs easy to use but secure remote access into your IT systems and data.
Your staff will need access to emails, calendars, task lists, business applications, office applications, databases and files. The range of devices used by mobile workers has never been greater and include home PC's, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, and smart phones.
The benefits of providing remote access to mobile workers are:
- Cost savings. Avoiding travel back to the office saves travel costs and hours wasted. Electricity and heating costs are also reduced.
- Happier staff. Flexible working allows for a better work/life balance and more productive staff.
- Increased sales. Having the right information in front of your clients instead of having to wait can close a sale.
- Happy customers. Being able to respond to urgent emails or be able to take action within your business applications anywhere in the world at anytime means you remain responsive to your customers needs.
- Increased productivity. Time that would otherwise be lost such as waiting for a meeting at a customers site can be used to access emails or update databases etc.
There are a number of key technologies that can be used for Remote Access:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) access from home or via wireless access hotspots.
- Cloud based computing services such as Microsoft Office 365.
- 3G/4G access from your mobile phone or laptop.
- Direct connection.
We can provide you with a number of tried and tested solutions for Remote Access for your mobile workforce.