Employing IT staff to manage your systems is expensive and can cause all kinds of headaches from staff retention, training, certification and out of hours support.
Perhaps your IT infrastructure has grown in size and complexity and is proving far too challenging to manage?
Are projects not delivering the expected benefits or never finished on time or to budget?
Does your IT department lack commercial acumen and is cash flow impacting & capital expenditure focused?
By outsourcing your IT support and infrastructure to us, we can act as your virtual IT Department, taking away all the headaches whilst providing all the services you would expect from your own IT staff.
Outsource your IT Department using Mercia Facilities Management and allow you and your staff to focus on your main business activities.
Our Virtual IT Department service provides:
- IT Infrastructure Management (Networking, PC's, Servers etc.)
- Supplier Management
- Business Application Management (Accounting, HR software etc.)
- Web Site Management
- Email Systems Management
- Procurement & Installation
- Regulatory Compliance
- On site resource 1 – 5 days per week
- 24 / 7 business critical help desk cover
- Preventative maintenance & optimisation
- Managed ICT strategy
- One bill, one phone number, one ICT partner
- On call ICT expertise
- 9 – 5 non-critical help desk cover
- Reduced costs
- Typical savings against traditional ICT setup – 35% or more
- In depth technology knowledge from ICT experts
- Integrated, commercially aware ICT expertise
- Best of breed products and value added services
- Flexible, bespoke options for any business, size and location
- Agreed strategy & management from 1 day per week to 24 hours cover