Tech Tip : Useful Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts
Keyboard shortcuts are a fast way to carry out specific tasks and access certain modes and features. Here are a few keyboard shortcuts that you may find useful in Windows 10:
1. To snap a window: WIN + LEFT or RIGHT, can and be used with UP or DOWN to get into quadrants.
2. To switch to a recent window: Use ALT + TAB (unchanged) – hold shows new task view window view, let go and switches to app.
3. For task view: Use WIN + TAB – New Task view opens up and stays open.
4. To create a new virtual desktop: Use WIN + CTRL + D
5. To close a current virtual desktop: Use WIN + CTRL + F4
6. To switch virtual desktops: Use WIN + CTRL + LEFT or RIGHT